PS H2


1.
    This image seems like it would be difficult to photoshop, but Kirby did an excellent job. I think the fact that he had to capture himself in action must have made it more difficult to get a shot that can seamlessly fit in to the picture. I think it's impressive that he even got the same windblown look in his hair as hers. 

2. 
    This image stood out to me because it's a great photoshop job, but also probably because pink is one of my favorite colors if i'm being honest. I like how he photoshopped himself into a photo that was clearly already so photoshopped since Nicki Minaj was duplicated twice to create this. The bright pink color inspired me to do a girly movie scene like Legally Blonde, but i'm also considering a scene from Mama Mia.

3.

 I'm not sure why, but this image really got me and made me laugh the most. I think it's because it's just nothing that I would have ever expected to happen based on that request. 





4.



I find the final image of this project really breathtaking and a really unique perspective. I also just love horses so that made it catch my eye as well. Making it black and white was definitely what made the piece so striking and beautiful. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts