Business Cards

 Business Cards


Final Cards: 















Sketches:





Artist Statement: 

    As you can see, my final cards varied from my original sketches quite a bit. I did refer to the sketches, but as I designed I got different ideas and experimented with new techniques. This assignment took me a while because I am so unfamiliar with Indesign and certain aspects of it were not very straightforward in my opinion. It was fun to see the final products and be able to incorporate my colored logos. I think that if these were actual business cards used by a professional or business, they would look better because there would be more information filling it up, such as job title. 

Comments

  1. These cards are super cool. They're simple, proffesional, and fun all at the same time. I can tell that you knew what you wanted to make and executed it perfectly by looking at your sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts