Autoscopy





Images used:








Artist Statement:

For my autoscopy, I chose to base it off of the part of myself that I believe stems from my zodiac sign which is Sagittarius. I'd consider it "something i've never known of myself" because although I have always known my sign,  it wasn't until recently that it started to click with me that certain aspects of myself including my passions and my personality in general align with the characteristics of a Sagittarius. For example, I strongly value my independence and have a passion to explore and travel. The different elements of my autoscopy are the symbols of the Sagittarius sign. It is a fire sign, hence the flames. Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter which is why I am placed on Jupiter. The bow and arrow is the main symbol of Sagittarius'. This autoscopy was fun to create even though I had some issues with navigating photoshop and it's tools. 






Comments

  1. Mia, I love your autoscopy! This came out so cool! I like how you are the main focus on the piece and then the elements placed all connect back to you and how you are a Sagittarius. I especially like the flames behind you, they really draw attention and add a nice flare. Overall great job on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts